Highly Quailified Toddler Teacher (North Fort Collins)
compensation: Depends on Experience and Qualifications
We are currently looking for a qualified Co-Teacher for our 2-3 year old Dinosaur classroom. We are an Early Childhood Education community site that also participates in the Early Head Start Program with the Poudre School District. This is a full-time 40 hours per week position. Applicants must be energetic, ready to jump in and meet the following qualifications.
Brief Job Description - Early Childhood Teacher (Toddler Teacher):
The Early Childhood Teacher, under the supervision of the Early Childhood Education Director, is responsible for developing and implementing a developmentally based, educational program for an assigned classroom of preschoolers. The curriculum must meet the emotional, physical, cognitive, and social needs of both the individual child and the group.
Education/Knowledge & Experience Minimum Qualifications:
Must possess the following:
1. A degree and/or course work equivalent to a major relating to early childhood education, with experience teaching toddlers.
2. Previous experience working in a toddler classroom with ability to adapt curriculum to meet the needs of all children including; at risk, special needs, gifted, and culturally diverse.
3. Early Head Start experience is highly preferred.
4. Bilingual English/Spanish highly preferred.
5. Ability to apply Early Child Development theory in daily classroom activities and adapt to the individual needs of the children.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Please send your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers