Professional nanny needed (2 kids) (So Fort Collins)
I'm a SAHM of two kids - a 3yo girl and 7 month old boy. My daughter has sensory processing disorder (she is not autistic or Aspergers, but shares tendencies).
This position can be live in or live out. Pay will depend on experience, education, and live in/out. Prefer college educated (BS/BA) individual and someone who has "run" a household (your own kids/family, had a similar position/experience).
- CPR/First Aid certified
- current on flu shot and pertussis/tetanus (whooping cough)
- have clean driving record (we will check)
- willing to get a background check
- have amazing references
- immensely patient, kind, creative, self starter
Experience with autistic, SPD, high needs, or similar kids required. We have a 900 square foot playroom, a nice backyard, and parks close by.
In addition to childcare, we are looking for:
- extra hands for cooking, cleaning up, laundry, grocery shopping, errands, etc
- familiarity with/willing to learn cooking for someone with food allergies. I (mom) am allergic to gluten, eggs, dairy, and chicken.
I will take my kids to all appointments, therapies, playdates, preschool, activities, etc and will continue to be the primary source in their lives. I love spending time with my kids, but cannot get absolutely everything done and tend to my daughter's special needs effectively. It would also be nice for a few hours of "me" time here and there.
Would prefer someone to be with us long term (2+ years).
We have 2 small yorkies.
There will be opportunities for travel with us through the years. Looking for the right person/perfect fit for our family so start date is flexible. Serious inquiries only. Pay DOE, but I'm generous and interested in the perfect match above all else.
Position not open to someone wanting to bring your own children along, sorry.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers