Infant Teacher (Boardwalk & Harmony)
compensation: $9-$12 per hour depending upon experience and qualifications
HOW TO APPLY (cover letter, resume, availability):
Email: please use the link above to email your information
Fax: (970) 266-1231 In Person: 4525 Boardwalk, Building T, Fort Collins, CO 80525
Please call with questions! (970) 266-1230
STATE OF COLORADO INFANT NURSERY SUPERVISOR QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Is at least 19 years of age, and
2. Is qualified as an early childhood teacher (formerly known as Group Leader Qualified)
3. Has a minimum of 12 months of verifiable full-day experience in the group care of infants or toddlers; and,
4. Has completed at least two (3-semester hour college courses from a regionally accredited college or university on the development and care of infants and toddlers in a group setting, one
a. of which must be infant/toddler development or the Department approved expanding quality in infant and toddler development course of training.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers