Seeking Summer Tech Camp Instructors (Regis University -Denver)
compensation: commensurate with experience
INSPIRE KIDS & TEENS TO BE CREATORS, MAKERS, INNOVATORS AND YOU'LL END UP INSPIRING YOURSELF
Founded in 2001 at Stanford University, DMA is best known for its premier summer programs hosted at prestigious campuses. DMA creates and delivers hands-on, project-based learning experiences in a broad range of digital arts, media and technology topics. Our mission is to provide experiences that help young people gain both the confidence and skills that will help them in school and life.
Lead instructors are the rock stars of our summer staff. They possess a combination of skill, knowledge and experience that bring learning to life for our students. We provide innovative and engaging curriculum and all the necessary support that allows our instructors to successfully inspire, teach and mentor.
DETAILS OF POSITION: KIDS/TEENS INSTRUCTOR
• $900-$1200 per week (Monday-Friday), depending on subject, program, and experience
• 20+ locations available across the US and Canada.
• 2-10 week assignments, depending on location
To apply or for more details, visit our jobs page at h ttps://jobs.digitalmediaacademy.org
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Leadership: Instructors manage a classroom of 10-25 students, and must be motivational, inspirational leaders.
• Experience: We are looking for candidates with college degrees, who have several years of experience working with children, and demonstrated leadership and teaching ability.
• Passion for Working with Kids: Digital Media Academy is an innovative learning community, where curiosity is sparked. Instructors must embody these aspects of camp and role model a love of working with kids/teens.
• Creativity: Every camp location has its own personality, influenced greatly by our staff.
• Summer Availability: The Instructor position requires at minimum, 2 weeks of summer availability and can provide a maximum of 10 weeks of employment.
WHY WORK FOR DMA
When you work for DMA, you join other passionate innovators/educators who believe in unlocking the curiosity of young people. You'll work with some of the most creative, talented and engaged people you'll ever meet and form bonds that last a lifetime. Many staff members have gone on to use the leadership skills they cultivate at DMA later in their careers. They cite their time with us as a period of both personal and professional development. We're proud of our team and believe what we do is meaningful. You'll definitely learn just as much as you teach. If you are passionate about education, and ready to take the first step toward a transformative summer experience, visit our jobs page at h ttps://jobs.digitalmediaacademy.org to learn more about being a Digital Media Academy Instructor.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers