Seeking Summer Camp Director & Camp Staff (Regis University - North Denver)
compensation: commensurate with experience
INSPIRE KIDS & TEENS TO BE CREATORS, MAKERS, INNOVATORS AND YOU'LL END UP INSPIRING YOURSELF
Founded in 2001 at Stanford University, DMA is best known for its premier summer programs hosted at prestigious campuses. DMA creates and delivers hands-on, project-based learning experiences in a broad range of digital arts, media and technology topics. Our mission is to provide experiences that help young people gain both the confidence and skills that will help them in school and life.
Program Directors, are the fearless leaders who oversee the overall operations of their campus and drive community building among the staff. They possess a strong combination of leadership, perseverance, and organizational skills to ensure DMA camps are fulfilling our mission and delivering a world-class experience for our students and staff.
DETAILS OF POSITION: PROGRAM DIRECTOR
• $700-$1200 per week (Monday-Friday), depending on subject, program, and experience
• 20+ locations available across the US and Canada
• 2-10 week assignments, depending on location
To apply or for more details, visit our jobs page at h ttps://jobs.digitalmediaacademy.org
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Leadership: Program Directors are can-do leaders who manage location operations for 50+ students per week, plus a staff of 5 or more per week. Directors must be motivated, highly organized, and committed to delivering a seamless learning experience.
• Experience: We are looking for candidates with college degrees, several years of experience working with children, experience in the technology industry, and experience managing/leading groups.
• Passion for Education: Digital Media Academy is an innovative learning community where curiosity is sparked. Directors must embody our mission and role model a deep commitment for working with young people.
• Creativity: Directors provide the leadership that cultivates the community and heart for each campus location. We need creative people who will give each campus location their own distinct and positive personality.
• Summer Availability: The Director position requires, at minimum, 2 weeks of summer availability and can provide a maximum of 10 weeks of employment, depending on the location.
WHY WORK FOR DMA
When you work for DMA, you lead a team of other passionate innovators and educators who believe in unlocking the curiosity of young people. You'll work with some of the most creative, talented and engaging people in the industry and are sure to form bonds that will last a lifetime. Many staff members have gone on to use the leadership skills they cultivate at DMA later in their careers. They cite their time with us as a period of both personal and professional development. We're proud of our team and believe what we do is meaningful. In inspiring staff and students, you'll end up inspiring yourself.
We have a wide range of other Operational positions available at all locations. Please check out our other offerings:
• Assistant/ Technical Director:Assist the Program Director with all on-site technical and operational management tasks.
• Technical Director: Assist the Program Director and manage a team of Event Technicians for all on-site troubleshooting, equipment management, and turnover.
• Event Technicians: Contribute to the management of technical equipment, software troubleshooting, and weekly equipment turnover.
• Residential Coordinator: Oversee the operations of the overnight program and be the on-site coordinator for all evening activities.
• Youth Activity Counselor (YAC): Live on campus while providing an exciting and engaging overnight program for our campers.
• Media Assistant: Bring their creative vision to life while capturing all the DMA excitement through videos and photos.
• Administrative Assistant: Assist the Program Director with on-site coordination and administrative processes.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers