Local Coordinator for International Students! (Colorado)
compensation: To be discussed during the hiring process
contract job part-time
non-profit organization telecommuting okay
This is a PAID part-time position, but we are looking for someone with a caring, volunteering heart. As a Local Representative, you are responsible for recruiting host families and supervising international students who come to America for one school year to attend the local high school. The students live with volunteer host families.
This position is a great way to:
* Earn extra income while working flexible, part-time hours FROM YOUR HOME!
* Develop lasting friendships with international students and with families throughout your community!
* Travel! World Link often has opportunities to travel to student activities and/or training events in the US!
World Link Local Representatives come from all walks of life. Many are teachers, nurses, business owners, retirees or at-home moms. . ..you name it! What World Link Representatives have in common is a love for working with people of different cultures and backgrounds and a desire to work flexible, part-time hours from home as independent contractors.
Coordinator responsibilities generally include:
* Recruiting volunteer American host families.
* Matching host families with international students.
* Attending orientations and coordinating activities for international students and host families.
* Acting as a support for families and students.
We offer complete training and daily support!
This position needs to be filled quickly, so interested persons should contact us on or before Wednesday, February 19th, with an email describing their interest in this position and their professional background.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers