Seeking Summer Camp Counselors (Regis University)
compensation: commensurate with experience
INSPIRE KIDS & TEENS TO BE CREATORS, MAKERS, INNOVATORS AND YOU'LL END UP INSPIRING YOURSELF
Founded in 2001 at Stanford University, DMA is best known for its premier summer programs hosted at prestigious campuses. DMA creates and delivers hands-on, project-based learning experiences in a broad range of digital arts, media and technology topics. Our mission is to provide experiences that help young people gain both the confidence and skills that will help them in school and life.
Youth Activities Counselors bring a valuable balance to the DMA experience. As leaders of the overnight program, they support building teamwork, confidence, and community among our students. Their mission is to get kids out of their shells, create an unforgettable summer and ensure DMA camps are fulfilling our mission of delivering a world-class experience for our students.
DETAILS OF POSITION: TEEN YOUTH ACTIVITIES COUNSELORS
• $400 per week (includes housing)
• 20 + locations available across US and Canada
• 2-10 week assignments, depending on location
To apply or for more details, visit our jobs page at h ttps://jobs.digitalmediaacademy.org/
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Leadership: We are looking for motivated, highly organized, and committed individuals who supervise and connect with our campers
• Experience: We are looking for candidates with some college experience, who have some experience working with children and/or teenagers
• Passion for Working with Kids: Digital Media Academy is an innovative learning community where curiosity is sparked. Counselors must embody our mission and role model a deep commitment for working with young people.
• Creativity: Every camp location has its own personality, influenced greatly by our staff.
WHY WORK FOR DMA
When you work for DMA, you are apart of a team of other passionate innovators and educators who believe in unlocking the curiosity of young people. You'll work with some of the most creative, talented and engaging people in the industry and are sure to form bonds that will last a lifetime. Many staff members have gone on to use the leadership skills they cultivate at DMA later in their careers. They cite their time with us as a period of both personal and professional development. We're proud of our team and believe what we do is meaningful.
Please visit our jobs page at h ttps://jobs.digitalmediaacademy.org/ to view the details of the YAC position, the available locations and details on how to apply. Additionally, you will find other Operational positions available which includes Assistant/ Technical Director, Technical Director, Event Technician, Residential Coordinator, Media Assistant and Administrative Assistant positions.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers