Childcare Team Needed (Fort Collins)
Childcare Team members will:
• Deliver a superior experience to members during child care check in and check out
• Supervise children 3months-12 years with a positive, proactive, and respectful attitude
• Maintain a positive, high-energy environment in the Nursery/ Clubhouse
• Keep the Nursery/ Clubhouse clean and orderly
• Take initiative to implement activities with the children
• Attend Childcare Department meetings and trainings
Qualified Candidates must:
• Have experience working with children and in customer service
• Have excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
• Be passionate about working with children and providing quality care
• Be highly motivated and enthusiastic
• Be available to work week days, morning, evenings and weekends (15+ hours/week)
Needed Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-1pm, Saturday and Sunday
Start Date: 02/24/2014
Come in Today!
If you consider yourself a qualified, A+ individual and would like to join our Team, please apply in person at: 901 Oakridge Drive, Fort Collins, CO, Monday-Friday between 9am-4pm.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers