Support Teacher (The Goddard School - Erie, CO)
compensation: Based on education and experience
Support Teacher daily duties include:
-Arriving at Goddard each day with an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Supporting Goddard's programs and policies as well as state licensing requirements
- Establishing and maintaining a safe, healthy, and nurturing learning environment
- Supporting social and emotional development and providing positive guidance
- Establishing positive and productive relationships with families
- Maintaining a commitment to professionalism
- Participation in staff and training meetings
- Experience working with children under the age of 5
- Nurturing and loving teaching style
- Strong Communication skills
- Dependability and a commitment to professional development and teamwork
- Committing to continuing education.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers