Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Entry Level (Able to train) Engineering Technician (Materials Testers) (Denver)
compensation: $12/hr to $20+ experence pending
We are seeking and willing to train some solid folks looking for a new career path and looking to start a skilled trade. Currently experiencing an increase workload for what looks to be a busy spring and summer. Looking to identify entry level along with experienced geotechnical materials technicians. This is a great opportunity for those looking to break into the industry and start an exciting new (Skilled Trade) career, and also those looking to continue expanding their prior engineering experience. Successful candidate will be responsible for testing of concrete, soils and asphalt. Candidate will have the opportunity to become a Certified Materials Tester through training courses and experience and have the opportunity to earn an ACI and nuclear gauge certification along with other certifications specific to certain jobs. Some prior materials testing experience would be ideal.
*TO BE CONSIDERED MUST SUBMIT A RESUME*
* Strong work ethic
* Ability to pick up 50+lbs.
* Great attitude
* Clean driving record along with current valid driver's license
* Ability to travel as need
* Drug free and able to pass drug screen prior to starting.
* Any prior materials testing experience preferred or construction background
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers