Prep Line/ Cook (Greeley)
• Cleaning and preparing ingredients for hot and cold preparation (slicing, dicing, mincing, chopping, blending, etc.)
• Set up both cold and hot line foods;
• Ensure food consistency and taste standards
• Maintain established levels of prepared foods according to customer demands
• Ensure proper rotation and storage in accordance with applicable health codes and company standards
• Maintain cleanliness and safety throughout shift
• Assist in training for new prep cooks and dishwashers as needed
• Other duties as assigned.
Any combination equivalent to, but not limited to, the following:
• Training/Education: Some experience and/or training in the preparation and serving of hot and/or cold food in a commercial food service setting
• Knowledge of cooking techniques used for cold and hot food preparation
• Health codes applicable to food service
• Proper food storage, rotation and cleaning techniques
• Use of commercial kitchen equipment.
• Ability to:
o Read, understand and follow recipes
o Work as a team player
o Work in a fast-paced environment
o Communicate with supervisors and co-workers orally and written
• Stand for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
• Push, carry and lift large equipment and supplies up to 50 pounds
• Bend, stoop and kneel to retrieve food preparation items
• Extend arms overhead and reach for products and boxes
• Perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Comply with health code requirements.
• Must be available to work various shifts as needed
• Must be available to work at all store locations as needed.
• Must be able to work any hours and weekends.
If you are interested in this position come in and apply or call.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers