Licensed, loving care in a preschool home environment (Swallow/Shields, FC)
Now interviewing for one or two new little learners. Ages two and older. I will have one infant opening in October!
I am experienced, patient, and dedicated to creating a safe home away from home for the families in my care. I know first hand how it felt to place my children in someone else's care and I will work with you to make sure your child's early childhood experience is simply wonderful.
* Spacious, bright environment dedicated to children.
* Professional preschool taught daily during the school year, and during the summer we still work on our basics. Your child will excel in Kindergarten when that special time comes.
* Organic meals and snacks served.
* Daily reading time.
* Children are actively engaged; learning, laughing, singing, and making friends! This means NO TV or video games and only occasional age appropriate movies.
* Lots of outside time, weather permitting: toys, playhouse, wood fort and swingset, sports equipment, water play, and a huge shaded sandbox.
* A multitude of educational and just plain fun toys, puzzles, and games.
* "Tumblebus" gymnastics program!
Lots of hugs and individual, positive attention readily given to every child. Good values such as responsibility, respect for others, empathy, and manners are encouraged and modeled. Excellent references.
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.
Sunflower Kids Club
"A Good Place to Grow!"
show contact info
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers