Affordable Bass lessons - beginner/intermediate - 1st FREE (Loveland)
I am looking for anyone interested in learning to play or improving their skills with bass or guitar, and I can customize your lesson plan to fit your goals and your capabilities.
My lessons include:
- Basic care and upkeep of your instrument
- Tuning (by tuner, by ear, and by harmonics)
- Proper hand positions and playing techniques (including various styles, depending on what you are interested in learning)
- Scales, keys (minor, major, and others), chords, etc
- Reading/writing music - tablature, clefs, etc
- Basic music theory (intervals, modes, introduction to chord theory, etc)
- Improvisation techniques
- and anything else you want to learn that I can teach
The first lesson is a consultation to find out where you currently stand in your playing ability (what you already know), find out the goals you are hoping to achieve (what you want to know), and come up with a plan of how to achieve those goals. Lessons will start off simple, and will only get more complicated at a pace that is comfortable to you. I understand that trying to learn too much too fast can derail your motivation, so you choose your pace. Lessons are usually on a weekly basis but I am flexible if your schedule is busy.
Location for these lessons can either be at my house on the north end of Loveland (close to Fort Collins), or for a little extra I can come to you if you're located in the Loveland / Fort Collins / Windsor / Berthoud area.
After the 1st free lesson, lesson prices are as follows:
$15 for 30 mins, $25/hr
I drive to you:
$20 for 30 mins, or $30/hr
(basically just looking for $5 for gas)
For more information or to schedule a FREE 1st lesson, send an email to the address above and I will respond with my phone number.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers