compensation: variable dependent upon experience
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
1. Ability to perform essential job functions.
2. Good knowledge of commercial and residential irrigation materials and equipment.
3. Good knowledge of commercial and residential irrigation techniques and plan reading.
4. Good verbal and written communication skills.
5. Good customer service and interpersonal skills.
6. A current, valid Colorado Driver's license.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Professionally represent Alpine Gardens in all work activities.
2. Perform all work diligently and in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
3. Maintain safety at all times. Conduct daily safety inspections on the project site and constantly watch for safety problems. Report all accidents/injuries immediately to the Superintendent and/or the General Manager.
4. Maintain Alpine Garden's quality standards at all times.
5. Manage all relationships through good public relations and communication practices
6. Adhere to the daily production schedule as outlined by the Irrigation Service Manager.
7. Coordinate all work requirements, such as; manpower, equipment, materials, sub-contractors, and other similar requirements with the Irrigation Service Manager.
8. Supervise the employees assigned and direct the work required to complete the assignment.
9. Communicate information concerning job progress, employees, and customer relations to the Irrigation Service Manager
10. Submit and maintain accurate and timely reports and records as required by the project and the company.
11. Participate in snow removal operations.
12. This is not all inclusive. From time to time, employees may be called upon to perform tasks not described, but are necessary to promote and insure the successful operation of Alpine Gardens
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers