Fuel Delivery Driver (Cheyenne, WY)
Gemini Motor Transport operates trucks across the United States, servicing Love's Travel Stops Wholesale and Retail customers. Our Fuel Transport positions are among the best in the industry. At Gemini we strive to achieve only the highest safety ratings in our business, for our professional drivers and for our loyal customers.
• Must report for dispatch at time specified and maintain contact with dispatch offices.
• Must comply with loading/unloading procedures for the appropriate cargos being transported.
• Must follow company guidelines in regards to acceptable conduct when dealing with customers, fellow employees, and the motoring public.
• Must comply with all company safety and performance standards.
• Must follow and comply with company's "Code of Conduct" program.
• Driver must be at least 21 years of age and meet all safety regulations.
• Available to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to read and speak English.
• Must have a class A CDL with appropriate endorsements and/or state requirements.
• Must physically qualify and obtain a Medical Examiner's Certificate.
• Ability to drive up to 11 hours and work up to 14 hours (subject to change based on DOT regulations).
• Ability to transport hazardous materials while complying with all Federal, State, local, and company rules and regulations.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
• Ability to walk, bend, reach, push, stoop, squat, grasp, lift, handle, and climb, as necessary, to perform inspections, hooking, and dropping procedures.
• Ability to walk, bend, reach, push, stoop, squat, as well as, grasp, lift, and handle up to 100 lbs.
• Ability to complete electronic or paper driver logs along with all necessary paperwork.
Please go to http://www.loves.com/Careers.aspx to apply.
Posting ID: 4107252785