HONESTY AND INTEGRITY WITH FAMILY VALUES....THIS IS HOW WE HAUL (BAKKEN)
compensation: $24.00 TO 32.00 DOE
- Safe and efficient transportation of water via tank truck
- Meet transport productivity requirements
- Ability to operate a hydraulic pump system in a safe manner
- Preparation of paper work, vehicle inspections, trip reports, and logs
- Strict adherence to all safety policies and procedures.
- Strict adherence to all DOT, and EH&S standards.
- Ability to adapt to schedule changes/weather conditions
Successful candidates will meet the following Qualifications:
- 2 years CDL Experience/With Oil field. ( mileage plus yrs). Tanker Endorsement Required.
- Must be over 25 years old.
- Must pass a Drug test
- SPOTLESS MVR
- Strong work history, and ethic.
- Must have OILFIELD Experience.
- Must be willing to work LONG hours.
- MUST have current OSHA, H2S, and Haz-mat (not needed yet but will in future) certificate.
* $24.00 TO $32.00 HR. DOE.
* Honest with Great integrity!
* Rotating Schedule: we pick together according to your wants and needs (Goal = for 2 on 2 off)
* Housing is in the truck to start with monthly shower allowance.
* North Dakota
* To apply for this position EMAIL: resume with contact phone number plus 3 references with phone numbers (2 supervisors and 1 co-worker)
- PLEASE NOTE REFERENCES WILL BE CONTACTED.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers