We are seeking experienced Commercial Roofers to join our team. The skilled Commercial Roofers will be responsible for the maintenance, repairs, and installation of commercial roofing systems.
QR Code Link to This Post
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
• Installation of different types of roofing systems such as BUR, EPDM, Single-ply, coatings, and other forms of low-slope roofing systems
• Safe operation of tools of the trade (hand tools, power tools etc.)
• Follow OSHA regulations and other regulatory agencies relating to job site safety, demonstrates safe work practices.
• Work outside in a wide variety of weather conditions and to meet the physical demands of the position, including mobility needed to complete tasks.
• Climbing and operating on ladders, able to handle at least 50 lbs.
• Effective communication with foremen, supervisors, and other WTI and Tremco employees
• Commercial Roofing: All levels; at least 1 year preferred
• Reliable form of transportation
• Acceptable background check per company standards
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical
• Health Insurance
• Paid time-off and paid holidays
To Apply: https://careers.tremcoinc.com/page/wti
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.