Retirement & Estate Advisors, Inc. is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our office in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Retirement & Estate Advisors, Inc. was founded in 1993 with the goal of assisting families and business owners throughout Northern Colorado to manage every aspect of their financial life. We strive to create financial stability, financial security and financial independence with a high level of personal service.
Our staff consists of experienced professionals who take a hands-on approach to financial guidance. Our team members are knowledgeable and business savvy. We work collectively to help our clients make their financial dreams a reality. Retirement and Estate Advisors helps their clients focus on achieving their financial plan by applying a disciplined approach that is designed for success. Our company was founded on the principle that education and understanding of the current financial situation is essential for making prudent decisions that ensure the desired future financial outcome. We are looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant who will work 30 hours per week and be responsible for creating positive “first impressions” in our office.
• Provide administrative support to the Financial Advisors
• Work closely with clients via telephone or in person, coordinating appointments and meetings.
• Check emails, answer phones, check and open incoming mail, schedule appointments.
• Help to keep the office clean and professional looking for clients.
• Prepare and process paperwork including applications and account maintenance forms.
• Prepare and maintain client files (both hard copy and electronic) to compliance standards.
• Perform work tasks with a high attention to detail and ensure accuracy of work.
• Organize work flow and keep Financial Advisor’s work flow organized.
• Handles basic bookkeeping and payroll input and processing using Quickbooks
Required Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
• Two years of administrative experience, preferably in the financial services field.
• Working knowledge of Quickbooks Pro or Quickbooks Online with the ability to generate standard and
• Three years of general knowledge of payroll processing and quarterly employer tax return preparation using an external, third party service
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient computer skills including: Microsoft Office Suite (word processing and spreadsheets) plus client relationship management (experience with Redtail is a plus).
• Must have a professional demeanor with the ability to work with conflicting priorities.
• Must be able to apply a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Must be able to follow directions, work with minimum supervision and think independently.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task throughout the day.
• Must be punctual and reliable.
• Some marketing and social media experience is a plus, but not required.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary Range of $18.00 to $20.00 commensurate with experience; 401-K, Healthcare Benefits, Paid Time Off
How to Apply: Please email your resume along with a cover letter to: email@example.com
Securities offered through The O.N. Equity Sales Company, Member FINRA/SIPC, One Financial Way, Cincinnati, OH 45242 (513) 794-6794
Investment Advisory services offered through The O.N. Investment Management Company.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers