compensation: 2800-3000 per month employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The position keeps the books for the company. The candidate will also interact extensively with customers and drivers, requiring timely communication with all to schedule
loads with customers and drivers, assemble documents, facilitating and processing paperwork to/from drivers. You will work closely under the direction of the owner.
This is a fast-paced position that relies heavily on organization, attention to detail and ability to multi-task, and manage logistical situations. Candidate must have some availability weekends and evenings to check in with drivers, arrange logistical issues and briefly communicate with customers as necessary.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30-4:30 with some additional time required.
- accounts receivables, accounts payables, payroll, reconciliations, various taxes.
- maintaining and updating records and accurate data input.
- in-take, aggregation, and scheduling of physical product pickup and delivery in a timely and complaint manner.
- timely dispatch, communication, updates, and information exchange with drivers and customers.
- meet drivers as needed with supplies / load documentation
- assist owner with projects and other duties as necessary
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products - Outlook, Excel, Word
- 2 years experience with QuickBooks, general accounting, payables/receivables, taxes, and payroll
- Formal accounting or bookkeeping education strongly preferred
- Scheduling experience and/or dispatching preferred but not mandatory
- Strong organization skills
- Must be flexible and have the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Transportation industry experience preferred
- Must be able pass a drug/background test
Qualified interns welcome.
Please respond if you are looking for long-term clerical employment in a professional environment and have the basic skills outlined above.
Reply via email with your resume, cover letter and the subject line, "Career with Craft".
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities