Pinnacle Consulting Group, Inc. is a comprehensive consulting group providing management of administration, finance, operation and capital infrastructure services to Colorado Title 32 Special Districts (metropolitan, park & recreation, and fire/EMS), municipalities and private entities.
We provide our clients with the highest level of expertise, efficiency and proven procedures in the industry.
Our specialties include Title 32 Special Districts (metropolitan, park & recreation and fire/EMS districts) and municipalities. Our vast knowledge of these governmental entities enables us to provide the highest quality of service at optimal performance. Our expert staff represents over 170 years of experience with the management of administration, finance, operations and capital infrastructure of these governments. Our complete range of governmental management services includes administration, facility management, capital asset management, government accounting, financial services and district formation and organization assistance.
Build lasting mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and community by delivering sound solutions and exceptional service.
Our dedication to company values creates focus and consistency
EXCELLENCE. We offer efficient, personalized processes and procedures.
TEAM WORK. We cooperatively deliver exceptional service and sound solutions.
RESPECT. We maintain a professional and humble work ethic.
EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS. We surpass our clients’ needs with continual attention to detail.
EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP. We provide effective leadership through our combined experiences.
Accounts Receivable Manager
As a member of the Finance and Accounting team, the Accounts Receivable Manager reports to the Director of Finance and Accounting and performs all aspects of managing accounts receivable including but not limited to implementing policies and procedures in accordance with industry standards, onboarding clients and customers into the billing system, oversight of the invoice and collection process, ensuring timely collection of payments, preparing monthly reports, and working with the Accounting Clerk to resolve any discrepancies in cash receipts for applicable metropolitan, water and sanitation, parks and recreation, and fire protection/emergency service districts.
1. Accounts Receivable and Accounting Functions
• Provide oversight and management of the accounts receivable ledgers and records for each client.
• Manage the billing and collection of fees for various clients with differing billing cycles and complex fee structures.
• Works closely with Community Management and District Administrators on deposit of cash receipts, timely distribution of fee billings and maintenance of accurate customer databases.
• Assist Community Management with transparency of billing related information via email, newsletters, websites, and other means of communication.
• Assist Community Management in responding to customer inquiries.
• Assist residents and property owners with establishing and maintaining online account access.
• Review or apply payments on customer accounts.
• Research and resolve noted discrepancies found in reconciliation of records.
• Prepare and manage financial reporting for internal staff and external customers.
• Provide account information and reporting for past due collections efforts.
• Assist with preparation of applicable audit workpapers.
2. Department Functions
• Collaboratively develop, establish, and document accounts receivable policies and procedures.
• Assist in the identification and implementation of billings systems and resources.
• Assist with oversight of the relative portion of the client’s budgets and adherence to billable hours and agreed upon scope.
3. Accounting Clerk Work Product Oversight
• Oversee and coordinate Accounting Clerk functions, including billings, deposits, reconciliations, general ledger postings, etc.
4. Interoffice Relations
• Works closely with Senior Accountants and Accounting Managers to handle issues and transactions related to finance and accounting.
5. Other Duties as Assigned
Supervised by: Director of Finance & Accounting
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each major responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to operate computers using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office including: Outlook, Word, Excel, as well all additional relevant and required computer hardware and software
• Professional appearance and dress consistent with desired corporate image
• Demonstrated knowledge of industry practices and terminology
• Situational awareness
• Ability to identify problems then develop and implement solutions
• Strong reasoning, judgement, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
• Flexibility and versatility to prioritize and manage multiple, rapidly changing requests
• Excellent organization and attention to detail
• Motivated, driven and engaged demeanor
• Ability to anticipate needs of clients and team members
• Able to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and follow through on work assignments
• Collaborative work style with an emphasis on building and fostering relationships
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well at all levels of the organization
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
• Inspires and motivates others to perform well and accepts feedback from others
• Must be willing to carry out company goals and policies
• Improves and promotes quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
• Willing to continue professional development
• Ability to communicate (speak, read and write) in English with individuals in person, by telephone, and by email
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret various documents and service plans agreements in English
• Ability to compose business correspondence to a variety of audiences
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from directors, managers, consultants, constituents, various groups and staff.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts as required in maintaining and reporting expenses, estimates, budgets, discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, areas, volumes and circumferences.
• Analytical and detail oriented
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of Board of Directors, constituents, service vendors, and consultants.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Education & Experience:
• Associate's Degree in Accounting required, Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Accounting or other related field preferred.
• 3+ years of experience as an Accounts Receivable Manager/Supervisor.
• 5+ years of experience in performance of billings and accounts receivable.
• Experience preferred in the professional development of staff, their work effectiveness and team efficiency.
• QuickBooks experience preferred.
Equipment: Must be able to operate computer, fax machine, copier, telephone, motor vehicle.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Stand and walk or sit alternatively depending on specific needs of day. Estimate 75% of time is spent sitting at desk and 25% on feet.
2. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk.
3. Has frequent need to perform the following physical activities: bend/stoop/squat, climb stairs, push or pull, reach above shoulders.
4. Constant needs to perform the following physical activities: writing/typing, grasping/turning, and finger dexterity.
5. Lifting/carrying up to 10 pounds frequently.
6. Vision requirements: constant needs to read manuals, reports, financial statements, complete forms and view computer screen.
7. Hearing requirements: constant need to communicate over telephone and in person.
• Must possess a valid Colorado Driver’s License and a clean driving record to operate a company owned fleet vehicle
• Ability and means to travel locally as needed, including to and from multiple client and company worksites proof of liability and property damage insurance on vehicle used is required.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the individual regularly works in an office environment and does not work near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate. Some overtime and/or irregular hours may be required as job duties demand.
401k Retirement Plan
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Car Fleet for Business Use
• HDHP Plans
• Traditional PPO Plan
Life and AD&D Insurance
Long Term Disability Insurance
Health Savings Account (H.S.A.)
Flexible Spending Accounts (F.S.A.: Medical, Limited, and Dependent Care)
Aflac Supplemental Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO):
Full Time Employment
Finance and Accounting
Required: 3+ years of experience as AR Manager/Supervisor. 5+ years in performance of billings and accts receivable.
Education Level Required:
Associate’s Degree in Accounting required, Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Accounting or other related field
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers