condition: excellent delivery available make / manufacturer: Weber model name / number: Genesis II E-610 size / dimensions: 45” H x 68” W x 29” D
QR Code Link to This Post
This Weber Genesis II E-610 in excellent condition, only a year old and is still sold in stores for $1,400 after tax. Currently set up for propane but can be converted to natural gas upon request.
It was not used a lot, has just been thoroughly cleaned inside and out, and stainless side trays never used. It includes a Weber hood light that automatically turns on when grill is opened. Like all gas Webers, it cooks food with excellent control. Great gift for the man of the house! Perfect for anyone looking for a near-new premium jumbo size grill on a budget.
$850 firm, please call, text or email if questions or interested. Local area delivery additional $25.
keywords: competes with Traeger, Vermont Castings, Saber, pellet and charcoal kettle grills, often used for outdoor kitchens, 12345678901234567890
- GS4 Grilling System includes six high performance stainless steel burners with porcelain enameled Flavorizer bars and new Grease Management System reduces risk of dangerous flare-ups and makes grease removal easy
- Porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates provide 770 square inches of cooking space with 228 square inch Tuck-Away warming rack overhead
- Infinity Ignition ensures that by turning the knob, the gas will ignite and start each burner with ease, and is backed by a generous warranty
- Stainless steel side prep workspaces feature integrated hanging storage hooks for your barbecue tools.
- Dimensions: Lid Open-61 H x 68 W x 31 D inches. Lid Closed-45 H x 68 W x 29 D inches
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers