Hello, my name is Michael, and I have greatly enjoyed servicing computers and other tech equipment all along the front range for over 15 years. For first-time clients, I am offering discounted rates for my expertise and services, even more affordable than my normal pricing!
I am willing to travel to Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, LaPorte, Wellington, Longmont, Greeley, Firestone, etc, so please hit "reply" and let me know how I can help you!
I am able to offer assistance with a WIDE range of computer and technology issues, including but not limited to:
* PC and Macintosh Computer Repair for Home or Small Business
* Software and Hardware Diagnosis and Troubleshooting
* Virus Removal (you didn't mean to... there is a way out!)
* Data Recovery / Backup / Data Protection Services
* Hardware Upgrades (keep your older PC or Mac running rather than replacing it)
* Home + Small Business Networking + WiFi, Business Email Setup, and more...
* Lessons, Tutorials, Technology Consulting + Education, Software Installation and Setup
* Teach You Any Topic (including computer basics, office, excel, word, iPhone + iPad, iCloud, email setup, and more!)
* Custom PC Building - I help from start to finish, including component selection, assembly, stress-testing, and software install.
* Made for You - (Gaming PC's, Business Desktops and Workstations, Media Center PC's, Micro PC's, Crypto Mining Rigs, etc.)
My rates for first-time clients are as follows:
Service + Support - $40/hour for most services ($10 off!)
Remote Support - $30/hour ($10 off!)
Tutoring - $40/hour ($10 off!)
PC Building - $125 to $200 over part cost, depending on configuration and difficulty.
Most of these rates are far less than you would pay in a computer shop, plus I will come to your location and save you the headache. I also discount many specific services or bill at flat rates even less than $50/hour, so call with your issue and I'll give you my best quote.
I have been a computer technician for over 15 years, and have experience with Macs, PC's, and many other computing devices... I have worked in several computer shops over the years, and I have helped many clients learn to use and fix their own computers. Whatever your issue, I have the experience and patience to help YOU conquer it... Please let me know what your needs are and I will do my best to serve you! Just hit reply above. Calls, emails, and texts are all OK, whatever works best for you! Thanks for reading my ad, and have a great day!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers