The Coffee Tree at 210 E 4th St in downtown Loveland is now in search of friendly self-starters who want to serve and hustle in a busy environment as baristas. Hours offered are 32 to 40 hours a week. No experience necessary!
Are you looking for a fun job? Do you want to work in a positive environment? The Coffee Tree is a place where you can get buzzed on fresh-roasted coffee, work with a fantastic group of diverse people, have good laughs with co-workers and great customers all while building new relationships! You could do this all while having a positive impact on the community, keeping work fun but focused on the job!
* A positive and diverse work environment with over 15 co-workers
* A direct working connection to a growing community
* Working for a growing, stable and caring independent company
* Flexible scheduling, some weekends required. We have mornings, mids and evening shifts.
* Frequent reviews and performance assessments with room for raises
* W/ tips employees avg. $11-12 per hr
* 1st review is typically within a month.
* Must be 18 +
* Looking for employment for 6 months or longer
* Willing to hustle, no standing around
Please email a resume and cover letter. Include in your cover letter:
* Why you want to work at The Coffee Tree
* Why we should hire you (WE GET LOTS OF RESUMES!)
* What you can contribute to our business and team
* The days you are available to work (some weekends required)
* The minimum & maximum hours you would like to work per week
* Any schedule restrictions you have (School, vacations, graduations, internships and/or etc.).
* Work references
Thank you future barista!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers