license info: CPA licensed in CO and CA, EA licensed nationwide
QR Code Link to This Post
Since you're looking at our ad you might already be having second thoughts about using an online tax prep software for your return this year. The 2018 tax season kicks off one of the biggest changes to our tax code in decades. Chances are if you're going to have questions about taxes, this is the year for it. Though there has been a lot of talk about simplification, that's all it is: talk. There are six new schedules to cover even basic situations, some deductions have been added and some limited or taken away. We give you the convenience of online tax preparation without the need to invest time and worry in understanding tax laws.
Here's how we're different from a software program:
• If you do not understand something, you can ask us. A common frustration we have heard from new clients is that they did not understand why they got less of a refund than last year. We are here to answer that question and tell you how to change things for next year.
• Tax prep software relies on the knowledge of the person answering the interview questions. If you check the wrong box in a section, you can miss out. Software does not know to ask follow up questions when it looks like something might be missing.
• We are around all year for tax advice. Whether your concern is getting the right withholding from your W4, the difference between contributing to Roth vs. traditional IRAs, or something else, we are only an email away for help.
• You already have a professional in your corner to help respond to any letters you receive from IRS or the State.
Concerns you might have about using a local CPA:
• Cost - You don't need to call us for a quote. All of our prices are on our website without entering any information. Simply visit www.InKTaxService.com and click on the Pricing tab.
• Convenience - We use a secure portal to send and receive all tax documents. No more snail mail or needing to take time out of your schedule for meetings (though those are still options if you want them).
• Quality - We spend a minimum of 40 hours a year on continuing education to keep up with the ever-changing rules so you don't have to.
• Answers - Accountants can be stuffy and use jargon no one else understands. We want to be sure all your tax questions are answered in a way that makes sense to you.
About InK Tax Service
We are a full-service tax and accounting firm based out of Colorado, serving both individuals and small businesses nationwide. We take pride in providing upfront pricing, flexible services, and making taxes understandable. We are a digital office with the mission to modernize the way you interact with your accountant.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers