FULL & PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
QR Code Link to This Post
- Join a team of 8 experienced and dedicated physical therapists who all participate in the many outdoor activities offered by Colorado.
- Incorporate manual skills to reduce pain and stiffness.
- Educate the patient in their condition so that they have control of their symptoms.
- Have a desire to serve the patient’s needs and develop a close professional relationship.
- Spine conditions requiring differential diagnosis and clinical decision making.
- Neuropathy/Balance. Comprehensive sensory and balance testing.
- Differential diagnosis to address causes of vertigo and dizziness.
- Neuro conditions. MS/Stroke/Parkinsons. Use of the LiteGait Partial weight bearing device.
OTHER CONDITIONS TREATED:
We treat all ortho conditions including shoulder, hip, knees and following surgeries. Total joint replacements with education of the patient in precautions pertaining to their surgery. Post op spine surgery rehab.
Continuing surveys show excellent outcomes and a high patient satisfaction rate.
WE WOULD WELCOME AN ENTHUSIASTIC, PASSIONATE PT TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
- 2 years’ experience is preferred but new grads welcome to apply.
- Flexible schedule, no weekends or holidays.
- Dedicated daily documentation time.
- Ongoing mentorship. Continuing education. Generous paid vacation time.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
We follow all CDC guidelines to prevent exposure to & spread of COVID-19. Temp of every patient, visitor & staff is taken daily. Continued cleaning & sanitizing is performed after each encounter. All of the medical staff are fully vaccinated
Active CO PT license