compensation: $18-$23 HR Depending on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Industrial Insulation Metal Mechanic
Larch Industry, LLC is an Oilfield Services company focused on the success of our people and our customers. We provide oilfield rentals, logistics and industrial insulation services. We are a rapid-growth small business seeking motivated people who want to share in our success. We take pride in developing innovative solutions for our customers. We've achieved success by listening to ideas from people like you. Successful candidates will be based out of our manufacturing facility in Berthoud, CO.
• Fit and install industrial insulation in a safe & professional manner.
• Use all metal working tools, such as slip rollers, brakes, benders, etc., to install metal over insulation.
• Measure, cut and build custom insulation blankets using hog rings
• Drive large pickups with enclosed trailers
• Abide by all company Processes and Procedures
• Assist Foreman with ensuring projects meet the budget, quality and specifications.
• Accurately fill out all required paperwork to keep foreman and admin up to date with manufacturing status
• Assist Foreman with weekly project updates by tracking all sq. ft. manufactured or installed
• Supply Daily Project Documentation: Work Tickets, JSA, Work Permit, Production Report, QA/QC Report to Foreman.
• Be respectful and professional at all times
• Collaborate efficiently with other company departments
• Minimum experience of 2 years in Industrial Insulation as metal mechanic
• Minimum experience of 1 years’ experience with system scaffolding services
• Experience with Industrial Insulation and Sheet Metal Layout
• Experience with field building of insulation blankets with hog rings
• Must have great communication skills and must communicate efficiently in English with company colleagues and clients
• Must have valid Driver’s License with good driving record
• Experience in the erection and take down of scaffolding
• Experience in Oil and Gas Industry
• Experience in non-oil and gas industries
• Experience with Project Estimating.
• Safeland Card
• OSHA 300 Card
• MSHA Card
Hours: Full Time, Must be able to work 40-70 hours per week.
Pay: $18-$23/HR Pay Depending On Experience
Start Date: Immediate
Company Benefits Include
• Company paid Life Insurance
• Paid Holidays
Applications also accepted at: 770 North Second Street,
EEO Statement Larch Industry, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Larch Industry, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Larch Industry, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Larch Industry’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers