We are a commercial Landscape Maintenance Company, successfully
QR Code Link to This Post
serving the Fort Collins area for over 25 years.
We are highly responsive to the needs of our customers and employees.
We have Covid-19 safety protocols in place.
Full Time position.
Responsibilities for Landscape Maintenance Crew:
• Meet at the shop; load trucks/trailers with equipment; drive to work sites in the truck (or in your personal vehicle); unload the trucks at the end of the work day.
• Spring and fall clean-ups
• Mow with riding mower
• Trim, edge, backpack blower
• Weed control
• Prune shrubs and lower limbs of trees with gas-powered hedge shears, loppers, pole saw
• Drive a truck pulling a trailer - possibly
• Work with a crew and occasionally independently
• Opportunity to work snow removal in the winter
• Drug-free work place
Qualifications for Landscape Maintenance Crew:
• At least 1 year experience in landscape maintenance
• Experience with riding mowers
• Experience driving a truck pulling a trailer - preferred
• Valid Driver License
* Must be able to drive yourself to job sites, and will get mileage reimbursement $ (due to Covid protocols, only 1 person at a time in a company truck)
• Insurable motor vehicle record
• Able to speak English
• Good teamwork skills
• Good communication skills
• Good attention to detail and customer service
• Safety oriented
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
• Ability to work in temperature and weather extremes
• Would consider a person who grew up on a farm and has pertinent equipment experience
• Would consider a person who has pertinent equipment experience in another field
Job Type: Full Time
Begin Employment: March
Typical hours and workdays for Full Time:
• In Spring and Fall: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., with some variation
• In Summer: 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 or 3:30 p.m., with some variation
• Monday to Friday, some weekends
• 35 to 40 hours per week
Pay: $16 to $20 per hour, DOE
We do snow removal in the winter.
• Email through craigslist.
• Please include a brief summary of your pertinent experience and qualifications.
• Attach your resume.
• Include your contact information.