employment type: part-time
Fineline Fence Company, LLC is looking to add members to its fence installation crew!
QR Code Link to This Post
Entry level position with opportunity for advancement. Fencing experience a plus, looking for the right person to train to supervise and run their own crew.
We’re looking for someone that will:
• Install fence per specific job requirements and as directed by foreman.
• Help load necessary equipment and materials on truck to complete all daily work assignments ensuring load is correctly secured before heading to job site.
• Upon leaving a job site, ensure site is clean and free of trash and all company equipment and/or extra material is loaded and secured on truck.
• Ability to lift 80+ pounds, at times repetitively. and perform physical labor outside.
• A self-starter with a positive, respectful attitude that is a motivated, hardworking, dependable individual with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
• Flexible Schedule - This is a seasonal position contingent on weather. Hours will vary weekly
• Experience with hand tools and/or construction preferred. Drivers License preferred.
Pay rate will be between $15/hr to $18/hr depending on experience and work ethic. This position has the possibility to grow for the right candidate.
We are a small family owned company with strong values and expect the same from our installers.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please call or text Mike. 97oh-3two4-17three7
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 7303455326
email to friend