Mountain State K9 Academy is a growing, faced-paced boarding, training, and doggie daycare facility that is committed to providing exceptional care for all of our canine guests. We are seeking a reliable, motivated kennel technician for immediate hire. Experience with animals is not required, but definitely helpful.
Qualities and Skills necessary:
· An accelerated work ethic
· Reliable and on-time
· Good team-player
· Has proficient communication skills
· Ability to adapt to change and growth
· Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
Responsibilities and Job Duties include:
· Ensure comfort and cleanliness of all dogs in facility, this includes cleaning up after them throughout the day
· Precisely follow sometimes difficult feeding instructions, including medication
· Make sure water bowls are always full
· Walk dogs of all sizes to and from kennels/weigh incoming dogs
· Wash dishes and take care of soiled laundry
· Observe and report anything abnormal
· Bathe dogs when scheduled
· Shovel snow/keep exterior of building neat and picked up
· Janitorial work, including but not limited to bathrooms, floors, floor drains, etc.
A good candidate will have a flexible schedule and will be available on weekends and holidays. This job is an essential part of our kennel and therefore, candidate must be extremely reliable and responsible. There are possibilities of both part time and full time positions, as well as room to grow with the company. Reviews are offered after 90 days with the potential for a raise.
Please stop by our facility to fill out an application or give us a call if you have questions.
Must have a flexible schedule with ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays - NO exceptions.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers