compensation: Starting at $18/hr, PTO, 401k w/match employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you enjoy working outside with your hands? Do you like getting to know and seeing the various communities along the Front Range? Do you have potholing or hydrovac experience working with underground utilities?
If so, then we want to talk to you! Colorado Utility Finders of Loveland has been helping customers find buried underground utilities since 2005. We are seeking a motivated individual with prior experience to join our team as full-time Hydrovac Technician. Our Hydrovac Technician teams operate a truck and hydrovac trailer to assist general construction contractors, civil engineering firms, and municipalities all up and down the Front Range. Our days typically start between 6:45-8:30am and end between 3:00-5:30pm, Monday through Friday.
What You Will Do In Your Role
· Help generate a “best guess” of where utilities are buried using project plans, electromagnetic locating equipment, subject matter experts, surface features, and common sense
· Use hydro-excavation equipment to “pothole” utilities, physically digging down and exposing them to reveal the location, depth, size and material type of the utility
· Use specialized equipment to safely cut 8” diameter cores through the pavement when utilities are located beneath asphalt or concrete
· Maintain equipment health through proper use and preventive maintenance
· Ensure work is done safely, including proper use of personal protective equipment, adhering to safe work practices, and coordinating closely with traffic control resources
· Prior utility locating and/or potholing experience
· High school diploma or GED
· A focus on customer service, a positive attitude, enjoy learning new things and problem solving
· Valid driver’s license
· Able to periodically lift up to 75 lbs and are in good physical condition
· Able to travel to southern Loveland and back independently for work each day
· Willing to work outside in all weather conditions
· Ability to pass drug screen upon hire and regularly afterwards
What Will Put You Ahead
· Class A CDL with airbrake restrictions or no restrictions
· Prior military experience
· Farm or ranch hand experience
· Experience driving and/or maintaining automotive, farming, or other mechanical equipment
· Experience in the construction or engineering fields
· Experience reading and interpreting technical drawings and sketches
To apply, please reply to this email with your contact info and resume and an application will be sent to you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers