Manpower in association with the Walmart Distribution Center in Loveland, CO is hiring individuals for Orderfullfilment of Online Orders from now through the holiday season.
This position is a great opportunity for individuals with experience in inventory, distribution, warehouse and stocking.
Shift: Monday- Friday 7am-3:30pm
When they ramp for 2 to 4 weeks over thanksgiving holiday, the shifts will be changed to support the rush. The schedules will be as follows:
This position is assisting with online orders and will start right away and go through the holiday season (February ) . Individuals MUST commit to working the Thanksgiving holiday to help with Black Friday orders.
What you will do:
• Use computer system to print orders , labels and keep records of all inventory.
• Label orders and prepare them for packaging to be sent out to shipping
• Be able to communicate any errors in orders, changes and needs to direct supervisors..
• Work closely in a team environment to ensure all daily orders are filled and ready for shipping.
• MUST commit to work Thanksgiving holiday (This is the busiest day of the year for online orders)
• Ability to use various computer systems
• Remain on task and organized at all times
• Must have excellent attendance and reliable transportation to get to work each day.
• Drug Screen and Background check is required.
Interviews happening right away!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers