United States Seafoods is a factory trawler company that fishes out of Alaska. We are looking for entry level and experienced crew members to work on board commercial factory trawler vessels. We are looking for full-time, long term employees who are willing to work a rotating schedule throughout the year.
QR Code Link to This Post
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Sort, identify and process fish onboard a catcher/processor vessel
• Run processing equipment
• Pack fish pans and load unload in plate freezer
• Offload and Backload
• Participate in required safety drills and training
• Quality assurance: all crewmembers must strive to maintain the highest quality of product produced onboard the vessel
• Abide by all factory rules for HACCP/quality.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must be able to repeatedly lift 45+ lbs
• Must be able to work long hours (12-18 Hours per day, 7 days a week)
• Must be available for the full contract period (Approx. up to 90 days)
• Must be able to work with a diverse staff and crew.
Compensation is a Crewshare (which is a percentage of the value of the catch).
APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE AT
The Company's equal employment opportunity policy prohibits unlawful discrimination with respect to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, veteran or other status protected by applicable law.