The Cossitt Law Firm, a boutique style, domestic relations firm looking to add an exceptional attorney to our team! We practice exclusively in the area of family law and are seeking an attorney who can collaborate with all our team members while working largely independently.
QR Code Link to This Post
Whether you are a seasoned legal professional or you are a rookie who is advancing your career as a family law attorney and looking for great mentorship, apply! We’re looking for the right complement to our team.
We have a unique team environment that we foster carefully. We highly value trust, kindness, camaraderie, teamwork, hard work, collective leadership and exceptionalism. We have invested considerable resources to build a team-oriented philosophy that emphasizes team health, individual work-life balance, family, collaboration, systems awareness around individual/team/community, achievement and mutual support. Please take this into consideration when applying.
• Competitive compensation
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Life Insurance and short/long term disability
• 401(k) matching
• Relocation assistance will be considered
o The Perks:
• Amazing team
• Ability to work 100% remotely during COVID, but will also be provided a spacious office filled with great technology and equipment
• Continuing legal education 100% covered and encouraged
• Senior level paralegal support
• Relaxed work environment with an exceptional team
• Family and work life balance is prioritized
• Gorgeous office with full kitchen
o You’re an excellent fit for this role if you:
• Have a passion for helping others
• Value advocating for your client before, during and after the divorce process
• Are a skilled litigator
• Are tech savvy, we pride ourselves in keeping up with the ever changing technology
• Perform very well in a fast-paced environment
• Have the ability to build a rapport with clients and other professionals in the legal community
• Value on-going education and learning new strategies to help clients solve their legal concerns
• Are genuinely compassionate, kind, and empathetic while advocating vigorously for your clients
• Are a team player
• Have a great sense of humor
o To Apply
Submit your resume along with a one-page cover letter outlining what motivates you as a family law attorney, why you want to work with us and how you would complement our team, and your salary and bonus expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.