A growing glass etching shop in downtown Loveland is looking for Glass Preppers/Warehouse Assistants. If you have a keen eye for small details, love working with your hands, and want to learn new skills in a fun and fast paced work environment, you’ll fit in well with our team!
Previous glass etching & prepping experience not necessary, but attention to detail, timeliness, and consistency are very important for this full-time role.
On a daily basis, you’d be:
• Prepping Glassware to be Etched - Applying vinyl stencils and tape to glasses with consistency and attention to detail
• Drying finished glassware
• Packing, labeling & shipping glassware
• Keeping the warehouse tidy, breaking down cardboard boxes
• Diligently recording data for maintaining accurate inventory and supply levels
• As needed: Washing glassware, moving large boxes up to 50 pounds, accepting shipments, and other tasks as needed to help out the team
We are growing and need reliable self-starters to help build an efficient production team. There will be plenty of leadership opportunities and opportunities for advancement into creative roles as we continue to grow.
If this sounds like something you’d enjoy, please reply with your resume and an email introducing yourself.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers