A qualified candidate will work along an assembly line and is ideally experienced with fast paced packaging work. Also, the candidate will work with different warehouse tasks including basic shipping and/or machine operations.
QR Code Link to This Post
The company produces products that are packaged in different boxes and bags. The candidate will be responsible for:
• Opening of boxes
• Quick quality check of contents in boxes
• Closure of boxes
• Placement of boxes in master boxes and master boxes on pallets
The job does not involve heavy lifting but requires the candidate to be attentive and be able to stand up and work a full day. Also, activities will involve a minimal level of push, pull and repetitive motions.
The candidate needs a reasonable attention to detail and to be able to be at work on time.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to read, write, speak English and understand basic math concepts
• Expertise and aptitude with computers.
• Detail oriented and possess the ability to maintain accuracy in a fast paced environment
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Must be team oriented, possess an optimistic attitude and work very well with others. Must possess the ability to prioritize and manage multiple jobs.
• Must be able to work 2nd shift including a possibility of some overtime.
• Previous manufacturing/packaging or related experience is valued.
A candidate that also possesses a mechanical skill set and interest has excellent potential for personal growth.
This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity with a high conversion rate for permanent employment for the right person. Benefits are offered upon perm hire and this company offers significant room for personal growth. Pay rate is $14-15 an hour (depending on experience). The hours for this position are either day shift 6am-3pm or afternoon shift 3pm to midnight, five days per week and can be changed given the growth of the company.
All candidates must be able to pass a criminal background screen.
If qualified and interested, please respond to this ad with your resume and contact information.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.