Everybody knows about CBD these days and what a booming market it has become. Now you have the opportunity to work in a young, booming industry and to be part of the revitalization of the Hemp Industry. SonEX Labs is a Start-Up Hemp Extraction Company that specializes in extracting and refining Hemp derived oil. Being a newer company, we will need employees who are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done while we grow and hone our processes and procedures. We have two locations - One in Eaton CO and the other in Fort Collins CO. SonEX is currently hiring Hemp Extraction Technicians and Asset Management Technicians (Full Time and Part Time) 1+ year(s) experience preferred but not required. This posting is for Extraction Technicians, however, applicants can enter other positions when following the link above. For highly qualified candidates with more than 2 years Industry Experience, there is the potential to fill a supervisory position immediately. For those with less experience, SonEX will always look to promote from within prior to seeking outside candidates.
**Hemp Extraction and Refinement**
Job Title: Extraction Tech.
Job Category: Hourly
HR Contact: Derek Rice, COO
Location: Fort Collins and/or Eaton
MVR Required? No
Salary Range $16 - $23 Per Hour
Safety Oriented? Yes
Benefits Included? Partial after 90 days
Date Posted 8/19/2019
Posting Expires Once Filled
Experience Required: 1+ yrs Pref. (not required)
**About SonEX Labs LLC**
NOTE: All Applicants must submit a Resume and Cover Letter along with the completed Employment Application.
NOTE: This posting is for a Safety-Oriented Position, and all candidates will be required to submit to a Pre-Employment Drug-Screen and Background Check.
SonEX Labs LLC is making waves as an innovative hemp extraction facility. SonEX intends to disrupt the hemp extraction industry with a unique approach, using large-scale hydrocarbon extraction equipment – the largest in the world, in fact. From quality, to quantity, to customer service, to cleanliness of facilities, we intend to beat the competition in every category of hemp extraction and refinement services. We are seeking passionate, driven, individuals, to join our team and grow with us as we navigate the revitalization of the hemp industry, and compete for our place among the top hemp extraction companies in the world.
**DESCRIPTION OF WORK**
This position is responsible for operating sophisticated extraction equipment. This is an integral position to our processes and requires a safety-oriented, driven, individual that can excel in a labor-intensive, fast-paced environment.
**DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
• Safety is our top priority and is the first and most important responsibility of all employees.
• Works with Asset Management Techs to ensure efficient intake of feed-stock for extraction and the subsequent outtake of spent/ material.
• Load/unload extraction equipment with hemp biomass.
• Operate extraction equipment.
• Maintenance extraction equipment.
• Harvest extracted oil and coordinate pick-up of oil with Asset Management Tech.
• Maintain precise records – batch records, equipment service records, inventory records, incident records, etc.
• Conducts self in an appropriate manner as a representative of SonEX Labs, working effectively in a diverse environment, using prudent judgment at all times, performing duties in a safe manner, and assuring professional quality of services to all external and internal customers.
• Complies with SonEX Labs policies, directives, and procedures as well as environmental guidelines, such as the Environmental Protection Act (EPA) and Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) in using shop tools and equipment in a safe and professional manner.
• Comply and enforce all product tracking, product security, and product movement procedures
• Support new process development and adapt accordingly
• Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Keep work area clean at all times and assist with cleaning and maintenance of facilities
• Other duties as assigned by Management – SonEX Labs is a young company, we have a ton of work to do and every day is different than the last. ALL employees will be expected to assist with duties and responsibilities outside their normal scope of work regularly and without complaint.
• Must be safety-minded – no on-the-job safety infractions or write-ups for safety related issue in the past 2 years.
• High School Diploma or GED and a solid work history.
• Ability to stand continuously for the duration of the shift – up to 12 hours.
• Ability and willingness to work overtime.
• Excellent work ethic.
• Pre-employment background and drug screening.
• Works well as part of a team.
• Must have a high degree of adaptability & flexibility, a strong desire to learn new skills, an excellent work ethic, and a pleasant, professional demeanor.
• Must be dependable – attendance policy strictly enforced.
• Dedication to the team and company.
• Takes pride in work regardless of how large or small any project may be.
• Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently.
• Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, lengthy correspondence, and memos. Ability to complete forms, reports, and other written communications effectively, at a minimum of a 10th grade writing level.
• Ability to effectively present information to small and large groups.
• Proficient in High School level Mathematics, Science, and English.
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 20lbs, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 70lbs, as well as occasionally push and/or pull with up to 70 lb/ft of force.
• The ability to differentiate colors and a minimum vision acuity equal to that which is required to obtain a Driver’s License per the Colorado Motor Vehicle Department.
• Ability to frequently use hands to finger, handle and feel; reach with hands and arms above/at shoulder level; climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, hear and communicate effectively. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk and occasionally required to sit.
• 2+ years’ experience working in the Hemp Industry; specifically in extraction/refinement of hemp oil, lab testing, material handling, farming, and/or warehousing.
• Experience operating large machinery
• Experience working in laboratory settings
• Experience working with/within GMP procedures
• Detail-Oriented with data recording experience where accuracy was of the utmost importance.
• Experience and proficiency with Inventory Management Processes and Software
• Experience working within and/or writing strict, technical operating procedures
• Proficient with Microsoft Operating Systems and Software
• Proficient with email applications and etiquette
• Good communication (written and spoken)
Job duties and responsibilities, as well as scope of work are subject to change and are at the sole discretion of Management.
SonEX Labs LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
There will be a 90 Day Probationary Period. After the first 90 days, unless extended by Management, the Probationary Period will terminate and the employee will be entitled to take part in the benefits offered by the Company as determined by Management.