Looking for 2nd and 3rd shift machine operators to join a wire department in Loveland, CO.
Job Description: Produce top quality litz wire to required specifications by safely setting up and operating machines that bunch and twist wires of various configurations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operate machine to produce product which meets required specifications at a high rate of production while maintaining quality standards
- Set up machines
- Complete in-process quality control procedures
- Calculate usages and retrieve raw materials
- Log production data into database
- Ability to perform basic math functions (add, subtract, multiply and divide) on various units of measures
- Good vision and strong attention to quality/detail
- Ability to make appropriate decisions regarding problem solving, machine set up, and product quality
- Moderate knowledge and skill of mechanical operations; 1 – 2 years of machine operation or manufacturing is a plus
- Ability to frequently lift up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 55 lbs.
- Ability to see small defects and differentiate colors during in-process quality control procedures
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
2nd and 3rd shifts available! $16.50 - $17.25/hour based on shift!
Give us a call at 970-407-9675 for an immediate interview!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers