compensation: Salary: $13.00 to $17.00/hour for all positions DOE. Salary is negotiable. Hourly pay to start. Benefits include vision, health, and dental. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Large Cannabis Dispensary/Grow company with over 160 employees is currently hiring for a trimmer harvester position in our organization:
HARVEST/TRIM JOB DESCRIPTION:
Work at our harvest table with a full-time and long-term team by your side. Great atmosphere and people. We are willing to train the right candidate that is hard working with a great attitude but experience is preferred. If you have limited experience growing but you want a foot in the door this is the best way to prove yourself to our cultivation team. Trimmers are expected to efficiently and accurately hand-trim Cannabis flowers both wet and dry.
Schedule is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
• Process cannabis with quality and efficiency, ensuring compliance with state regulations and company policies and procedures.
• Work with Grow department to execute harvests.
• Accomplish all flower processes post-harvest – dry, cure, trim – and prepare product for sale or transfer.
• Individuals are expected to produce 2 to 4 pounds of trimmed flower per 8 hour shift.
• Acquire knowledge of strains, Metrc basics, and state regulations.
• Competently follow directions from supervisor(s).
• Assist with miscellaneous tasks to support overall company needs.
• Maintain a safe, clean working environment that adheres to the company’s safety program to ensure quality of product is being met.
To Apply: Send a copy of your resume, cover letter, and a picture of your active MED issued badge.
We are a mature but constantly expanding Cannabis company that has been in business in Colorado since October of 2009. We have 21 licenses throughout the state of Colorado including 8 dispensaries, 5 cultivation operations, 4 infused products manufacturing licenses, and a commercial kitchen and extraction lab. We provide high quality products at fair prices to consumers all across the front range. Our company produces some of the highest quality flower and concentrate products on the market. All of our products are produced in-house from flower we grow to final product with our own in-house brand and are all great-tasting and high-potency.
Our hand-trimmed flower is cultivated in our state-of-the art facilities throughout Colorado. We are committed to continuous improvement, including the development of new products, technologies, our environmental impact, and more sustainable methodologies. We are headquartered in Boulder with additional operations in Las Vegas and Puerto Rico with more satellite operations on the way. Our dispensaries have been peer voted the Best of Boulder 7 out of the past 9 years with our recreational store being voted the Best New Dispensary in 2018. We were recently inducted into the Business Hall of Fame after being voted Best in Health for the past 6 years. We have received the highest honor from High Times, awarded with the one-time Trailblazer award for uniting the fields of politics, entrepreneurship, and medicine in 2015. Our company culture is focused on learning, collaboration, innovation, challenge, and achievement all while empowering our employees to learn and prosper.
• Integrity – we strive to be role models in the industry and build trust with everyone our brands and products touch.
• Knowledge – We are perpetual learners and we recognize our duty to help teach others and grow together.
• Ingenuity – We are committed to leading the creation of innovation in an industry where the rate and amount of discovery is almost unprecedented.
• Intensity – We pursue our passion with unwavering intensity.
• Community – We’re a team of good people, committed to quality over quantity and to making a living doing what we love.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers