compensation: These are educational internship positions with the potential for future employment. Depending on the situation a stipend will be provided employment type: employee's choice internship
QR Code Link to This Post
How would you like to get your feet wet with a growing, dynamic, possibly revolutionary company that is working in the area of regenerative living and agriculture?
We are Northern Colorado based, but have an international prominence in the area of regenerative agriculture, aquaculture, and community. We have a five year vision of "Empowering 1 Million Ecopreneurs to Teach the World to Feed Themselves". We work in the following areas:
- world-class research and development
- business development, funding and acceleration
- sustainable indoor agriculture food production
- regenerative and "green" education
- Online education from world-class experts for more than 25,000 people around the world
- Regenerative community living in a self sustaining manner
- environmental consulting
- business coaching and mentoring
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, loyal, and honest people for internship positions.
We are absolutely looking for the perfect team players who will be hard working (no clock punching here), loyal to co-workers and the company, with extremely high integrity, and technically competent. Our new Business Administration Interns could eventually be in an staff position with our company.
Please only serious people should apply. We value a passion for "making the world a better place for the future" than any other attributes. When we conduct both phone and personal interviews with you do not try to "greenwash" us. We will be able to discern your passion and desire.
Office management experience is not required, but an excellent administrative background is desireable. Skills that will be beneficial include:
- basic bookeeping
- scheduling and appointment making
- basic human resources skills
- great phone and face to face presence
- great skills with word processing and spreadsheet usage
- internet skills also a good attribute
- great team players skills are necessary
No specific educational experience is required, but the "school of hard knocks" and the "school of street smarts" will be highly valued.
These are both paid and unpaid internship positions with extensive and valuable educational benefits for the intern. Stipends could be possible. Normal work week hours are expected. Some work from home is possible. We have some housing available, also.
This position is immediately available and we will conduct both phone and in-person interviews. Please provide a resume and references (we will call them) by email to apply. We will be back in touch with you to schedule interviews.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities