compensation: Hourly- Starting wage depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Residential property management company is currently seeking candidates for a full time Housekeeper in the Fort Collins area. This large property is in a park like setting with many amenities.
Day to day responsibilities will include the cleaning of the interior common areas of each building, the leasing office, laundry rooms and model units. In addition, responsibilities would include but are not limited to prepping units for painting and turns, removing trash from various areas throughout the community, and aiding the maintenance and management offices as needed, etc.
The key candidate will possess:
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to follow directions
• Ability to perform assigned tasks and follow up with corrections where needed
• Ability to maintain a high level of customer service with our residents
• Ability to perform duties with limited supervision
Experience and Qualifications:
• One to two years experience in an apartment setting
• Ability to lift 10- 25 lbs regularly
• Ability to stoop, kneel, move appliances, etc., as it applies to the job
• Comfortable climbing on a stool or ladder
• Must hold integrity and honesty and key character traits
*This position pays a competitive hourly wage plus health, dental and vision benefits. In addition, you receive 11 paid holidays off per year in addition to your vacation and sick time. Work days would be Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you are interested, please forward us a copy of your resume, outlining your experience, as well as compensation requirements.
A background screening will be performed if you are offered the position.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers