We are looking for a Maintenance Technician for a full-time long-term contract role with our client, a property management company in Fort Collins, CO. The goal of this position is to provide residents with a clean, well-maintained, and fully functioning living environment.
Day to Day
• General repairs to the apartments and common areas of the buildings and grounds.
• Prepare vacant apartments, trash removal, emergency repairs, cleaning, landscaping, ordering maintenance equipment, record keeping, accepting deliveries, and moving furniture and/or appliances.
• This includes turn projects (fixing up apartments after residents leave prior to new tenants moving in)
• Hands-on experience with basic plumbing, carpentry, electrical, heating/cooling systems (heat pump experience a plus).
• Physical requirements include being able to life 50lbs, climb ladders and stairs, walk between buildings as well as have hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
• Applicant will also be required to complete a drug and background screening.
• Pay Range/Details: $18.00-22.00/hour, negotiable dependent on experience.
• The benefits of working with Salem Staffing— In addition to your regular earnings, The Salem Group is proud to offer a benefits package that is second to none. Once eligible, our assignment employees can take advantage of health insurance, holiday pay, and our premier 4,000 Hours Club bonus.
The Salem Group provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other category protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers