Rocky Mountain Archery
QR Code Link to This Post
Archery Sales / Bow Technician
Full Time Position: 30 Hours + per week
This position includes many different aspects of archery including sales, repair, tuning and instruction. In order to be a valuable asset and team member, you will be required to have a sharp working knowledge of archery merchandise, productive problem-solving skills, a strong desire for perfection, and the patience to work with the public. Rocky Mountain Archery prides itself on being one of the best archery pro-shops in Colorado with the highest possible customer satisfaction.
* Be knowledgeable about shop services, hours, products, and procedures.
* Be willing to positively engage customers by greeting them at the door, answering the phone, and involve
them in discussions regarding their equipment.
* Bow service including:
= Setting up and tuning new bows
= Repairing bows, new and old
= Tuning customers bows
* Arrow service including:
= Building new arrows
= Repairing used arrows
= Designing arrows for customers specific setups
* Training skills including:
= Giving short lessons to new archers
= Giving 1 hour private lessons to new and skilled archers
= Teaching small group lessons/parties
* Contribute to a positive and productive work environment
* Be professional in appearance and attitude, treat others with respect and consideration while following
company policies and procedures.
* Ability to work a varied schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Be willing to do any job needed from sweeping floors to micro tuning high end equipment.
Education & Experience:
High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
Experience in archery, and a love of the sport is highly recommended but not a hard requirement.
How to Apply:
Email a resume including work and archery experience to RMArcheryinfo@gmail.com. Do not call or come to the shop with questions. We will review all resumes submitted and reach out to qualified candidates.