IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for the Part-Time Laboratory Technician position at its facility in Greeley, CO.
AS or AA in the biological sciences or related field preferred but not required.
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills:
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
- Multitasking capability
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
- Must have a valid driver's license with a CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
Laboratory Technician duties include: preparation of samples for analysis, various microbe enumerations, data entry, laboratory reporting, quality control, and media preparation.
The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work some nights and weekends.
This position is an evening shift from 3pm to 9pm for 30 hours a week.
Due to exposure to various food allergens in the laboratory environment, applicants with moderate to severe food allergies are discouraged from applying.
IEH requires employees to provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19 prior to or at the time of hire.