PT/Weekend Mobile Patrol Officer Needed NOW!
QR Code Link to This Post
Apply online at www.securitasjobs.com or call 970-225-1441
Earn some extra money, and help us to guard our clients! $13.00/hr.
We offer Health Insurance, Vacation and Holiday Pay, Retirement 401K, Training, Paid Uniforms, Advancement and more!
No experience is needed. On the job training is provided.
IS THIS JOB FOR YOU
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
• Have a reliable means of transportation to and from work
• Have a valid Driver's License and be able to pass an MVR check
• Effectively speak, read and write English
• Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
As a Securitas Mobile Officer, you may be expected to perform one or more of the following essential job functions with or without a reasonable accommodation:
• Be able to maintain accurate records
• Effectively comprehend numerous policies, procedures, and concepts in order to respond appropriately to various situations
• Communicate effectively with others
• Walk up and down stairs
• Work outside in a variety of weather conditions depending on the assignmentSecuritas thrives on our security guards being customer service oriented to ensure that we exceed our clients' expectations. Satisfied clients are the reason for our existence. It is up to each and every security guard to ensure that our clients are pleased with the service they receive.
• SUSA Mobile/Patrol Officer
o Securitas provides guarding services to project a security presence, which may include operating a vehicle to perform patrol, inspection, and/or incident response services.
o Checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, security violations, and unauthorized persons; inspects buildings, grounds and security devices; monitors and sets security devices.
o Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations; sets up barriers and signage, and provides direction or information to others.
o Prepares logs or reports as required for patrol route; writes and/or types reports.
o Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives or company management.
o Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
o With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
o Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
o May be required to have a valid driver’s license for state of operation and any required endorsements for class of vehicle operated.
o Driving record must meet company and/or insurance standards.
Please Click Here to apply