Security and Surveillance Manager (Brighton / Fort Lupton)
compensation: 38k yr employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Secure Shield Enforcement Solutions’ Surveillance Manager is responsible for the surveillance of client operations and support areas to promote a secure environment within SSES philosophy, while maintaining emphasis on protection and compliance. Candidates will be able to write comprehensive reports and possess computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Windows Operating systems.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
• Maintain a high quality of guest service according to SSES Values.
• Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
• Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
• Maintain an open line of communication with Managers.
• Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Team Members, and Clients.
• Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
• Regular attendance to all scheduled shifts is considered an essential function of the job.
• Arriving on-time for all scheduled shifts is considered an essential function of the job.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Provides security and loss control of assets by monitoring all functions and irregularities to the appropriate personnel as established by procedures.
• Maintains a video and audio library of activities for periods, as prescribed by in-house procedures and state / federal directives.
• Coordinates with Security personnel to provide optimum security services.
• Notifies the President and the Director of Surveillance of all pertinent information and significant observations concerning operations.
• Promotes the courteous treatment of customers and employees.
• Promotes and monitors the confidential treatment of all relevant information.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the direction of management.
General Job Responsibilities and Duties
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following SSES Values:
• Character - Always do the right thing and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
• Care - Demonstrate compassion, kindness, and charity towards yourself, team members, guests, and the community.
• Excellence - Challenge acceptable and be exceptional.
• Collaboration - Achieve ultimate results with the inclusion of diverse ideans, thoughts, and talents.
• Courage - Champion today for a better tomorrow.
Required Work Cards
• Identification that establishes identity
• Identification that establishes the right to work in the United States
Machinery, Work Equipment, Programs, Software, Hardware Used
• Computer skills that allow the use of “Microsoft Office” “Avigilon”, “Honeywell”, and “Excel” programs.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers