compensation: Pay: $35.00 - $67.40 per hour including tip. employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Spavia Foothills are seeking full time and part time massage therapists at all levels of experience, to join our team! We are a luxury day spa located in Fort Collins, CO.
Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, escape and thrive. Pay can be up to $67.40 an hour depending on type of treatment and years of experience. Compensation based on experience. Sign on bonus of up to $750 paid out over seven months.
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our massage therapists to offer both relaxation and therapeutic treatments. Our award-winning massages include our signature, deep tissue, hot stone, sports and maternity massages. In-house training provided for your benefit. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of skin care offerings, body scrubs, body wraps, and much more!
Benefits for Massage Therapists
• Earn higher compensation when performing longer and more strenuous treatments including deep tissue, hot stone and sports massage.
• W-2 employee
• Supplemental insurance through AFLAC.
• Paid in-house training
• Discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
• Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests
• Additional bonuses include: retention and referral
• Paid time off
Why join the Spavia family
• Gratuities are higher – guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
• Family culture with compassion, integrity and team approach
• Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
• Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes
• Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast growing spa in the world - multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
• You will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allows them to return again and again
Massage Therapist Requirements:
• Actively State Licensed Massage Therapists
• Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
• Professional, and drug/alcohol free
• A passion for working with people
• Can-do attitude and high energy
• A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry
Please reply to email with cover letter and resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $35.00 - $67.40 per hour including tip.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers