Looking for 1 roommate to fill a spot in a house near the foothills and CSU!
QR Code Link to This Post
Info about roommates:
- Bric, mid-20s,artist, does amazing sculpture work in Loveland, Forestry and Environmental Science Major from CSU, has 1 year old well behaved rhodegon ridgeback dog
Quinn 31 (I think) female, animal device dog. Friendly and chill, likes outdoor activities like whitewater rafting
Very chill people, like to ski / snowboard, adventure outside, do art , chill, drink coffee, create art, play video games, cook, talk about radical ideas, etc.
Ideal roommate would be clean and responsible, maybe artsey too and likes outdoors? If not it's cool :) 420 friendly
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 stories with basement and spacious garage, fireplace, dishwasher, laundry units, garage, two story with basement, front and back yard, and right next to the foothills!! About 30 min bike ride to CSU, on the bus line right off Drake, and in a nice quiet neighborhood, and close to the mountains!! :)
-566$ rent per month
- pets allowed (deposit fee and 25$ extra per rent)
- utilities (not sure but average up to 100 to be safe)
- move in end or beginning of December (flexible!)
Lease ends June 1, 2020
- deposit (one months rent, 566$)
- app fee $50 (+50$ app fee if need a guarantee bc of credit/income)
Move in date flexible!! Looking to get my room filled asap! Message me and can work something out ! Thanks :)
If interested, send me a text, phone call or email with brief discription about you and what you do for work and fun!
Property is owned through The Source Property Management.
Look forward to meeting up!
Happy house hunting! :)