compensation: DOE (with excellent benefits) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Trihydro Corporation is a leading U.S. engineering and environmental firm dedicated to providing clients across many industries with effective, responsive, and safe solutions.
Position: IT Support Technician
Position Location: Laramie, WY
Job description Responsibilities include first-tier user support of productivity computing resources and telephony systems. Applicants must be highly knowledgeable of Microsoft applications and platforms. Applicants must also have a high appreciation of customer service, have well developed organizational and program management skills, and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills. Preferred applicants will have a bachelor's or associates degree in computer science or a closely related field.
• A.S or B.S. in a computer science or related field
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with team members
• Good employment history with a demonstrated commitment to safe work practices
• Initiative and motivation, with an emphasis on completing project deliverables on schedule
• Dependable, with the ability to work in a team environment
• Strong technical and problem-solving skills, including attention to detail and accuracy, as well as a strong attitude towards customer service
• Previous employment history in a similar position
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits (including a 10% 401(k) match).
Apply at https://www.trihydro.com/about-us/careers with application, resume, and cover letter. Trihydro is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected Veteran.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers