Spradley Barr Ford/Lincoln Fort Collins has an immediate for a Detailer position. This is a full time, forty (40) hour per week position.
Spradley Barr Ford/Lincoln Fort Collins has an immediate opening in our Ford Service Department for a Service Writer. This is a full time, fifty-five (55) hour per week position and our opening for employment is immediate.
We are an automotive group that owns and operates multiple dealerships throughout Northern Colorado and Wyoming since the 1980s. We are still a family owned and operated dealership offering the best in a work environment and great coworkers, compensation, and benefits. Our employee satisfaction leads the industry and we believe strongly in investing in our people- because great people are the only way to make a great company.
Duties to include but are not limited too
• Wash, wax, and buff the vehicle as needed
• Clean interior and exterior windows
• Vacuum and shampoo interior of vehicle
• Clean engine and engine compartment
• Apply dressing on tires and tire wells
Applicants must have
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Ability to use buffer
• Ability to follow instructions
• Positive attitude
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Be able to pass a drug screen UA
• A clean driving record and valid driver’s license
Spradley Barr Offers
• Aggressive compensation plans for all positions
• Paid vacations
• Paid holidays
• Medical insurance with prescription coverage availability
• Dental insurance
• Optical insurance
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Life/Accident/Cancer insurance
If you think that you would be a great fit for this position, please contact us to schedule an interview right away! We look forward to meeting you and helping you on your way to a great career!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers