compensation: Based On Candidate Qualifications employment type: full-time relocation assistance available
QR Code Link to This Post
Fort Collins Motorsports/Indian Motorcycle of Fort Collins is looking to hire full-time Certified Service Technicians for all levels (A, B, and C) to work on motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, and other Off-Road vehicles. As Northern Colorado’s premier motorcycle and off-road dealership, we service all makes and models in addition to our in-house brands: Indian, Polaris, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Victory.
What We Offer:
- We Pay Better Than Any Competitor in Northern Colorado!
- 5 Day Work Week (2 Back-to-Back Days Off - Sunday & Monday)
- Full Benefits - Including Health Insurance with Dealership Contribution
- 401K with Non-Elective Contribution
- Paid Sick, Holiday, and Vacation Days
- Supplied Uniforms
- Air Conditioned Shop
- Continuous Paid Training - We’ll Cover Your Certification Fees!
- Discounts on Dealer Products, Accessories, Parts
**Will Assist with Relocation Costs for the Right Candidate
Qualified Candidates will Demonstrate:
- Time Management and Organizational Skills
- Some Level of Technical Mechanical and Electrical Systems Experience
- Knowledge of Motorcycle and Off-Road Vehicles
- Motivation and a Get-It-Done Attitude
- Valid Driver's License and Motorcycle Endorsement
- Clean Driving Record
- Must Own Your Own Tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers